Love your job!
Work where you are
Be Your Best
with Sun Life Maids of Gilbert
Sun Life Maids is one of the top rated companies in the East Valley! Success matters! If you are committed to excellence and positivity, then we need you!
Join a company that is going places so that you have room to grow in your career too. We promote from within, 1st for positions such as quality assurance, field manager, trainers, office management etc.
We LOVE our staff! Hear what some of them have to say!
LEARN A TRADE!! Professional House Cleaning Technicians earn great income & help families to have a healthy, happy home environment. Our clients truly APPRECIATE YOU!
If you are looking for a positive place to work where you are respected and enjoy the satisfaction of hard work, this might be the job for you! Are YOU…
- A Go-Getter Who Thrives on POSITIVE ENERGY?
- Detailed oriented & Enjoy Cleaning?
- Someone Who Loves to Stay Active?
- A Service Minded Individual Who LOVES Helping Others?
- NO NIGHTS & NO WEEKENDS!! Closed on all major holidays!
- Work as SOLO cleaner 75% & Team Up for Large Jobs & Deep Cleans.
- Earn $700 – $1000 per week for full time, PLUS TIPS!
- WEEKLY PAY with direct deposit.
- PAID VACATION!
- Solo cleaners do not have to come to the office daily except while training.
- We work in the EAST VALLEY ONLY!
- Work as a W-2 EMPLOYEE, NOT a subcontractor. WE pay the taxes & provide the employee support you need. We provide all excellent quality, professional supplies & equipment to make your job easier.
- ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES – We are GROWING & LOVE TO PROMOTE from WITHIN!
- NOT a franchise. Management is local, experienced, and professional. We are very well positioned in the community and have excellent reviews & reputation.
- Enjoy cleaning nice homes for nice clients that APPRECIATE your work!
- Love cleaning & being active throughout the day – get paid to work out!
- Can always be counted on!
- Like driving directly to client homes in their own car & being paid mileage. Coming to the office is only required for training & to re-stock supplies.
- TEAMWORK is KEY! We work hard to COMMUNICATE clearly & often throughout the day to help each other out when needed.
- Are positive & helpful!
- Maintain all equipment & supplies in clean & sanitary condition.
- Wear a mask when in clients homes only when requested to.
- Use our electronic work orders to complete jobs & track their work.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test (excluding lawful use)
- Must have an active drivers license, a decent driving record & NO DUI’s.
- Must have their own INSURED, reliable vehicle to use DAILY. (Mileage paid to you for driving between jobs while on the clock.)
- Must ENJOY CLEANING & have a good attention to detail!
- Must have a smartphone to view & complete work orders.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 25 lbs repeatedly throughout the day. Must be able to get up & down, kneel, climb stairs, reach repeatedly throughout each day.
- Basic English skills. Proficiency not required.
- Cleaning experience is helpful but not required. We will train the RIGHT person!
Sun Life Maids is a locally owned professional cleaning service provider with an office is Queen Creek, that services all of the East Valley. We have a friendly, positive & professional culture. Benefits include paid vacation, bonus opportunities, unlimited unpaid time off after PTO is used, holidays/nights/weekends off, flexible scheduling options, mileage pay, company provided top rated professional equipment, supplies & uniforms, snacks & more! Our staff are well rounded, fun people who work hard and & love to enjoy their weekends off! We have professional full time management provide staff and customer support. MOST IMPORTANTLY WE CARE about our staff! We expect a lot and we give a lot. Would you enjoy working for a company who cares about you? If so Sun Life Maids LLC might be the where you feel right at home. Sun Life Maids LLC has an excellent reputation and is a highly rated company! Work somewhere you can be PROUD of!
Start Your Application
If Any Fields Do Not Apply Input N/A